Robinson Shutters are available in either 34mm or 57mm slats and are designed and manufactured for exceptional easy operation, minimal maintenance and easy installation.
Robinson is the trusted shutter of choice for many firefighting and services vehicles worldwide, when reliability, strength and durability are of paramount importance.
Designed for easy operation and strength, our aluminium shutters are manufactured using only the highest quality components to ensure a very long-lasting, efficient performance for your equipment.
Our shutters are manufactured for;
- Simplified fitting of curtain and track assemblies
- Close tolerance, waterproof, alloy slat profile in mill finish
- Flat profile slats to ensure a suitable surface for adhesion of conspicuity tape
- Hardwearing, interlocking nylon end shoes
- Positive stop brackets to bottom rail
- Pre-tensioned, lubricated, efficient operator with simple adjustment (incorporating direct lift for Roll type shutters, twin cable lift for Roof type shutters or twin webbing lift for Roll type shutters)
- Flocked side seals and alloy carriers are standard on Fire Service shutters 34mm and 57mm
- Ease and speed of assembly and operation
- Total reliability, sealed against ingress of road dirt and water
Our optional extras include;
- Combined door ajar/locker lighting switching
- Combined track and side seal carrier
- PTFE coated tracks
- Lift bar lock
- Knob lock
- Auxiliary hook lock with bespoke ‘T’ key
- ‘T' key operated transverse slam or deadlock
- Pneumatically operated central locking (fail safe)
- Internal release handle
- Stainless steel channel tracks and pennant plates
- Anodised, painted or powder coated finish to our requirements
For all enquires, please fill in the form below or contact us on 03 8689 7111.